Celebrating the International Day of older persons @ DES KINDERGARTEN
- The first day of October is International Day for older persons.
- The International Day for the Elderly People is similar to Grandparents Day.
- On this day, children often gift cards to senior citizens.
- The contributions of older people to our society are tremendous, and we should never forget that.
- Older adults deserve our respect, love, and support.
- Older people need help to survive because of their degrading health due to age, and we must actively do so whenever and however we can.
- Society has aggregated thanks to all the contributions made by the generations before us.
- Older people have a lot of wisdom because of all the experiences they have had in life.
- Children should ardently listen to older people when they voluntarily impart their wisdom.